Creating SSIS Project with Sybase IQ 15.2 using OLEDB Connection
1) Define ODBC data source for Sybase IQ database using ODBC Administrator(use link:http://fixbug.in/forum/42-sybase/340-create-dsn-and-set-parameter-for-sybase-iq-152 to know how to configure ODBC Data source with Sybase IQ 15.2)
2) Start BIDS 2008
3) Right Click Connection Managers window and New OLEDB connection
For new project Data connection may be Blank. For existing projects, the data connection window will list existing connection and property for the selected connection will display in Data connection property.
4) Click New to create new connection
5) Connection Manager Dialog Box open with Native OLEDB\SQL Server Native Client 10.0 as default.
6) Scroll Provider List from drop down and select SQL Anywhere OLEDB Provider 11 and click OK.
7) As shown in below dialog box In Enter a server or file name area, you enter the ODBC DSN you created for your Sybase IQ database in the server or file name field. In log on the server area select USE a specific user name and password and enter username and password for the Sybase database.
In Initial catalog Select database from dropdown list, based on ODBC DSN you entered database will be available for selection.
Select database and test connection. the connection should succeed.
If not check whether target database working, ODBC DSN configure properly and try the test again.
And finally click OK to dismiss the connection.